Thursday, March 1, 2012

Drawings, #022812, female studies nude, line drawings

© Carolee Clark

I went to the open studio drawing this week and just wanted to scribble. I had had enough careful drawing and painting and needed to let loose!
© Carolee Clark


This is a detail of the drawing above. I keep saying that it doesn't matter if you draw in ink and make a mistake. Just make another line. These drawings look like contour drawings but I didn't hold myself to any rules.
© Carolee Clark

The drawings above were on larger sized scrap paper that I normally recycle before I come into the house, but I thought I would share them with you first.

© Carolee Clark

The model sat for 20 minutes here so I had time to fill in some of the shapes while trying to stay with interesting lines and shapes and away from realism.




No comments: